- Faculty and year of graduation: Ankara University, Faculty of Medicine, 1985
- Year and place of specialization: Bakırköy Mental and Nervous Diseases Education and Research Hospital, 1991
- Place and Year of Associate Professorship: Yeditepe University, Faculty of Medicine, 2014
- He graduated from Ankara Medicine in 1985 and ompleted his psychiatry residency at Bakırköy Mental and Nervous Diseases training and Research Hospital. After 1995, he worked at Balıklı Rum Hospital, Beyoğlu State Hospital and Haydarpasa Numune Training and Research Hospital. He worked at Yeditepe University between 2005 and 2016. He worked at Okan University Hospital from September 2016 to 2018. Apart from his clinical studies, he works in fields of interest both professionally and personally. Such as psychoanalysis (institutionally), psychodynamic psychotherapies (practice and theory) and neuropsychoanalysis (intersection areas of neuroscience and psychoanalysis)… He was also interested in writing and translation. He wrote and translated for magazines such as schizophrenia, starfish, else, Psycheart. Several academic papers have been published, both locally and internationally.
- 1987-1991 – Bakırkoy Mental and Nervous Diseases Education and Research Hospital
- 1991-1992 – Bakırköy Mental and Nervous Diseases Education and Research Hospital- Specialist Doctor
- 1992-1995 – Bakırköy Mental and Nervous Diseases Training and Research Hospital-Chief Assistant
- 1995-1997 – Balıklı Rum Hospital Foundation-Specialist doctor
- 1998-2000 – Beyoğlu Education and Research Hospital – Specialist Doctor
- 2000-2005 – Haydarpasa Training and Research Hospital – Specialist Doctor
- 2005-2007 – Yeditepe University, Faculty Of Medicine
- 2007 – Yeditepe University, Faculty Of Medicine – Assoc. Dr.
- 2016+ – Okan University, Faculty Of Medicine – Assoc. Dr.
- Turkish Medical Association
- Turkish Psychiatric Association