- Faculty and year of graduation: Cumhuriyet Universityб Faculty of Medicine 1999
- Year and place of expertise: Istanbul Bakırköy Dr. Sadi Guest Training and Research Hospital Emergency Medicine Clinic 2011
- After graduating from the faculty, I worked as a general practitioner in Bilecik City Center, Health Center, 112 ambulances, and Emergency Department. 112 emergency Branch Directorate, Provincial Deputy Health Director, Bilecik State Hospital Assistant Chief Medical Officer I also carried out administrative duties. In 2006 I startred my residency in Haydarpasa Education and Research Hospital and finished at Bakırköy Sadi Guest Training and Research Hospital. In 2011, I also held the post of administrative responsibility for the Emergency Medicine Clinic at Haseki Training and Research Hospital, where I was appointed as an emergency medicine specialist. In 2014 I’ve been transferred to the Sadi Guest training and Research Hospital. At this clinic, I also held the Post Of Emergency Medical Clinic administrative responsibility. Starting in 2017, I am currently working as a faculty member doctor at Yeditepe University. As a member of the National Medical Rescue Team of the Ministry of health, I have volunteered in disasters at home and abroad.
- Turkish Emergency Medicine Association,
- Turkish Medical Association